It is a program for monitoring network settings and protocols on a computer.
- multiple host availability and response time monitoring.
- notifications (via e-mail, message, sound) on host availability issues.
- current and historical charts for response times and percentage of lost packets.
- data export to XML, HTML, TXT.
- monitoring of TCP/IP services – monitoring the response time and lost packets percentage for the following services: HTTP, POP3, SMTP, FTP and 50 others.
- monitoring of any TCP port.
- DNS-based host identification; automatic address checking every 10 minutes.
- host export/import.
- support for TLS/SSL protocols in alert e-mails.
- discovering the machines connected to the given network.
- identification of services running on discovered devices.
- operating verification of HTTP, POP3, MS SQL, Oracle and 50 other services.
- detecting open ports at the determined address.